PTFE is commonly known as “plastic king”, which is a polymer prepared by polymerizing tetrafluoroethylene as a monomer.
Why choose this product?
1) White waxy, translucent, excellent heat resistance and cold resistance, can be used for a long time at -180 ～ 260ºC.
2) This material has the characteristics of acid resistance, alkali resistance, and resistance to various organic solvents, and is almost insoluble in all solvents.
3) At the same time, PTFE has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, its friction coefficient is extremely low, so it can be used for lubrication, and it has become an ideal coating for easy cleaning of the inner layer of water pipes.
1. Properties: There are three types of granules, powder and dispersion. When neutral, it is transparent, and the thickness increases to grayish white
2. Density (g / mL, 25ºC): 2.1 ～ 2.3
3. Relative vapor density (g / mL, air = 1): Not determined
4. Melting point (ºC): 327
5. Boiling point (ºC, normal pressure): 400
6. Boiling point (ºC, 5.2kPa): Not determined
7. Refractive index: 1.37 (20ºC)
8. Solubility: insoluble in any solvent